Sunday, June 3, 2007

Personal Updates

Work
Thought of giving some personal updates... I've been in my new job for 2 weeks. Colleagues are pretty nice and patient. I've met some other newbies too and we kinda get along pretty well. Still trying to get used to the working procedures here as it's pretty systematic compared to my previous jobs. There are many levels, and I get to work with many different depts. Well, I like working with different ppl and levels, so there isn't much probs so far.

Life
Duno why, but have been feeling tired recently. Maybe bcoz I'm running the show myself to take care of the house, wedding preps etc as my other half has currently been outstation for 2 weeks. He wont be back till one week later... I tink i've fallen ill, had fever last nite after chilling out with some of my friends.


Been having nitemares abt my wedding. Gosh I think i must have bee thinking too much about it. Its about the wedding not the marriage (just in case u think i have phobia or commitment problems), the scenario was during the solemnization ceremony. One ring becomes five rings, and we got to fix the rings back to form into one ring just like Lego. haha weird rite? well this is just one, and there are a few more... So dear MR LIM, its time u come back and share the burden with me... reno, gowns... etc...



No comments: