Saturday, June 23, 2007

Love songs and photo shoot

I'm feeling very sleepy and tired rite now, as its already 3am. wanted to slp earlier so that i will look pretty on my photoshoot this coming monday, but i just feel like listening to some nice love songs. As i listen, i just wanted to share some thoughts. I've been preparing a list of songs that I felt is suitable for wedding. As the months goes by, i realised i have decided to change the first march in song. Although, meaningful to the both of us, it has been used over and over again.

Many years back, when i first listened to this song, i wanted it to be part of the wedding, and a coincidence, when Alvin proposed to me, "From This Moment" was playing on the radio. I thought its really fated. But somehow many ppl have been using this song for their first march-in, well good songs are always popular. I also always wanted to play "Lady in red" for my 2nd march-in, its something different and special. But when i was choosing my EG, jessica (my designer) says red doesnt suit me as it will be too mature on me. Honestly, i always felt i look good in red, haha but maybe it does makes me more mature so i decided to heed her advise. I tink the green i've chosen is nice! Just tat it will be a little weird if i play tat song. If my wedding is in a western style, that we get to have the first dance, and wearing red dancing with that song will be so romantic! Its like acting out what the song is.

Alvin is back in town and is now celebrating one of his best buddies bachelor's night. Tmr morning our Sofa will arrive and we will be heading down to Divine in the afternoon to collect our gowns and suits for the Monday shoot. A total of 5 sets! hahaa we will behave and act like models on Monday, nothing but taking photos and changing of clothes. 3 of my gowns and 2 sets of his suits. Well, its getting me realli excited and happy. I pray that everything goes well. Mr Alvin always has a very cool and cold look, think he's very suitable for those attitude looking pictures. As i always try to look like i've a character, somehow its hard for me to get rid of that "sweet" image. Vice versa, its tough for him to act funnie or like a cutie pie. I tink our photos will be quite funnie since we look so different. haha, but its okie. That's us. Be it how the pictures turn out, most importantly is we have fun and enjoy the process together.

OKIE REALLY GOT TO SLEEP... if not all the money spent on my face will be wasted. haha

No comments: