Monday, June 11, 2007

Happy Weekend

The dinner on Friday with the Uni gals were great! The food is not bad but i find it too costly and perhaps over priced at meza9. I would think last year's dinner at Lawry's was slightly better. But this year, we have Jing with us from beginning of the dinner, she didnt come during dessert time only. Really enjoyed their company as i get to know the updates in their personal life. Also, a very big thank you for the treat!!! Next meet up will be somewhere next mth when Elaine is back. Will set the time and location then i'll inform you gals again.

My house is so close to completion, the granite top has been installed and it looks great (very close to the 3D drawings he showed us). I guess in mid July we will be able to shift in :) Won't be showing any more updates of the house till most of the items are in.. like TV, sofa etc. Alvin loves the house... its been 3 weeks and he has finally seen the close to completed house.

So glad he's back, getting him busy now. Went to make customised a shirt at $200 for him. Wanted this shirt to match my EG, but we decided to take a "gold" colour instead. Dun think it's necessary to take green just to match, as long as it's compatible i tink we are good :)I did a silly thing! I kept telling myself i wanted to use my Citibank credit card as i will get 10% bonus cash, but i can't rem when we were paying. 10% bonus cash is as good as giving us a cash rebate of $20 for my purchases elsewhere. So we paid nets instead... arghhhh angry... up till now i still feel angry :(

He has been so sweet, he actualli went to dye his hair with me :) As i didnt make an appointment, i waited for 2 hours before its my turn, and he waited for 3 hours or more, coz my hair will take a longer time so they actualli started with me. Poor chap, ganna tortured by me haha... We reach the salon at 12.30 and left at 7pm! Faintz, there goes our movie session.

He has been very patient with me as i've been easily irritatable and annoyed this weekend. One min I will smile sweetly like a little gal, next i will just get pissed off over small things that i seldom will. Because he is so nice and patient with me, i got over things very quickly and is back to the happy self. Perhaps he has been away for 3 weeks, so my system just tells me tat i can take him for granted when he's back and throw some tantrums so to feel pampered??? I duno, coz normally when he's back from a long trip, i will be very nice :) well, it could be due to the list of things we need to do that got me flustered. So dear mr lim, I'm sorry if i made things difficult for you this 2 days, and i wanna thank you for giving in to me. you're the best!

No comments: