Thursday, June 14, 2007

Excited

I'm getting excited for this Saturday's happening. Can't help it... there's a certain amount of expectation on rings and gowns. It will be the day where i get to choose my flowers... the day i first seen the completed rings... and my gowns! The day i will officially meet the florist and the make-up artist, the 2 professionals i have heard a lot about. I think I got to change my name to Miss Anxiety! It's like "I cant wait anymore!! I want to get all the things done quickly, and stop keeping me in suspense!"

I was talking to a friend on msn... her wedding is next Monday, and i'm feeling very excited for her. She's very efficient and have gotten all her things ready, she is now waiting for the moment! She's a very pretty lady and i believe kind hearted too, to see the number of close frens she had on her hen's nite and most probably she's a Miss Popular too! I said i believe coz i do not know her well in person, but through the amt of conversations we had over msn, i can feel tat she's sincere and nice. She has been helpful in providing me valuable information for my gowns, shoes etc. Maybe we are using the same bridal shop tats why i feel connected to her...

I can't imagine if i'm in her shoes now (though i will be a few mths down the road)... i tink i will be sleepless every night! Just waiting for the final trial and i lost slp.. PS i will lose more slp and the Actual day??? I tink i need sleeping pills.. haha just thinking dun tink i will do it.. I've tried drinking organic chamomile tea.. it help soothes and calm me down so tat i can have better slp :) I tink after taking sleeping pills, most prob one will feel lethargic! I dun wan to feel restless on any of the big events! Its simple, i am vain and its my day so i jus want to look pretty. Nothing to hide, most honest feelings. ahaha i want to be pretty :)

No comments: