Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Exciting June!

Finally feeling pretty excited abt the things that's going to happen this month. My dearest is coming back from Japan after 3 weeks of absence in SG. Finally someone back to share the load with me :)

Here's the list of activities:
8th June
- Meet up with my uni gals... they are giving me an advanced birthday treat at Hyatt Mezza9... lets hope tat their food is good... feeling hungry now...

9th June
- my first project in the new company will start running.. hopefully everything goes well this week
- Meet up with the interior designer in ther afternoon
- Start shopping with Alvin on all the household items...
- Going to make one more shirt for Alvin :) hopefully it can be in time for the Photoshoot

10th June
- to catch some movies and just enjoy each other's accompany

15th Jun
- Some catching up with my poly mates after a long time!!!

16th June - SUPER PACKED
- to meet the designer florist in the earli afternoon, someone whom i yearned to meet for some time. Hopefully we can click well and he will design something special for me :)

- collecting our wedding bands, designed since June 2006. The design, though simple, is very meaningful to the both of us as it represents how we started... something thats worth the long wait

- We are going for our final fitting and trial make-up after collecting our rings. Hmm feeling nervous now.. wonder how the final pieces will look like... maybe becoz I've seen the 80% completed gowns before tat's why wasn't feeling nervous until today.. but right now i'm excited! Besides, with all these stress, i have lost some weight, so hopefully i will look better in it :) I think Alvin is also excited abt his suit :P

- Might meet up with the photographer if he has time to meet us

- Time for a NICE dinner! This is a pre-birthday celebration for me :) My last birthday dinner AS A GIRLFRIEND... so we are going to somewhere nice to celebrate my big day :)

17th June
- 2 Tvs, 1 fridge and washer will be arriving at our new house

20th June
- It's my birthday!!!!!!! opps, one year older and yet i'm so happy abt it. Got to work on my birthday this year as it's my first month here and i'm already taking leave for my photoshoot... so no choice :)

23rd June
- The sofa is coming... we finally have a place to sit :)

24th June
- Going for my mani and pedi so that i look pretty :)

25th June
- The day has come, our photoshoot! I wonder how is it going to be like... we haven't decided on the locations and style yet... finally getting worried :)

Not to forget i shd attend my facial appts timely.. have cancelled one recently, was not feeling well that day... hmm i must a good gal... so tat i can look pretty.. haha

and of coz, my house will be 90% completed... yesh ;p

No comments: