Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy Sick Birthday



It has been a great night meeting up with my poly mates on Monday. They have celebrated my birthday with me in advanced... treated me to a nice dinner at Prego. Jo, Chel, Nic and Jeff were present. It has been a long while since i last saw Chel and Jo. Sorry gals, i feel realli guilty when i saw u guys on Monday nite for not meeting up for so long. The weird thing is, i actualli miss u gals when i am with u gals :)

After dinner we went to Loft, for some wine. The first bottle was not very nice, the second one was good and we ordered another 2 more bottles after that. We had a total of 4 bottles that night, perhaps thats what caused my food poisoning and i'm on MC today and tomorrow, but i tink i will make it back to work tmr if I can. Its my first month there i dun tink its very right to fall ill. Felt so bad... sigh diarrhoea and vomits... :( but what was good was the time spent at loft. We really had lots of fun, chatting and updating each other abt our lives. It's been a long time since we have such long chat. The previous time i rem was at nicole's birthday. We had drinks in club street. I enjoy chilling with them more than clubbing, as we have more time to chat and enjoy each other accompany. We are meeting up again next week for Jodie's birthday at Mono in St. James. hey guys, thanks for meeting up! i really appreciated it and i had fun though i'm sick... *puke again* hehehe... so see u next week. MUACKS!!!

I must get better soon, so that i will be ready for my photoshoot! I want to be pretty pretty. Talking about the shoot, nicole contributed a lot on ideas to where i can take my photos. She suggested reddot museum and many people said its a good suggestion! She also shared with me on many other ideas... of where i can do the shoot. But realli like the reddot one, even tuckys say its good...hehe.. i initially wanted to go to Grand Shanghai to do the shoot, as i realli like it there, saw some photos Tuckys took in Grand Shanghai, very nice! But its ashamed that they are not opened on a Monday! Well what to do??? we'll have to look for other locations then :(

I'm really getting excited abt the shoot. I've got lots to buy too... shoes for the groom, white shirt... some hair accessories... wah so many things! Plus my house needs my attention as well... need to change the door lock, buy kitchen accessories... etc.. faint.. MR LIM come back quick :)

No comments: