Monday, June 4, 2007

Impressed...

I've just visited a newly wed's blog. They had beautiful pre-wedding shots taken. What really impressed me was their photo montage. The bride actually did up the entire thing! It's really a combination of hard work, patience and creativity! The thing is, she did a GREAT JOB, I felt that it was done better than some Paid jobs!

Perhaps, I'm quite a dumb ass in such video/etc soft wares, by asking me to do something like this COULD be possible BUT it will take me decades! Firstly, I am a procrastinator in my personal stuff (work can nvr procrastinate as there is always deadlines to meet... which is good, help organise my life a little), secondly I need time to figure out how to use the software and lastly I rather OPEN my mouth and ask my friends for help or pay someone to do it... So is there any kind souls out there who wanna help us with the photo montage???

Hehe actually i have someone in mind... but this person hardly reads my blog... hmm so let me hint hint to XXX and see if there is any reaction... keke... Come on, be nice :)

No comments: