Monday, June 18, 2007

Happiness and Love is in the Air



"Love is in the air.. oh oh oh oh...love is in the air!!!" Singing out loud in my head as i begins to type. I had a wonderful time on Saturday, 16th June. Very happy... though wedding preps has been getting me short fused but it has brought me enormous amt of happiness. I felt very loved yesterday :) Threw little tantrums at the beginning when we were on our way out, but happiness sets in as we reach our first destination. (by the way this is not my bday gift... we took this pic at a restaurant after our dinner )


Florist Visit

We first went to Fluv, our wedding florist, selected our photoshoot bouquet. He said i look sweet.. but i don't really want to be sweet. But anyhow, he gave me very good advices and has incorporated white roses into the bouquet. White roses is something that i like very much! And i always wanted to have white roses for my wedding. Perhaps for actual day, i will use white roses. I love his signature piece, the one with the feathers... :) He is very friendly and easy to talk to... and we even chatted for awhile...


Wedding Bands

Next, the exciting part is we went to Fairy's Inc and have collected our Wedding Bands! Looks beautiful to the both of us as these represent us... When the lady handed us the rings she made a comment "I didn't know that the design is so meaningful until the rings were completed"... we both smiled. I always wanted to customise our own, and i like very complicated stuff, but alvin doesnt. One day i finally thought of something simple, but meaningful to the both of us. A simple symbol of the sun, as we got together after watching a sunrise. In the ring, we engraved " Sunrise, the beginning of our journey..." it was then we started, and leading to our marriage today. We were extremely excited when we tried the rings... hehe the lady even taught alvin how to put it on for me... so cute :) thanks fairy's inc for helping us realised wat we wanted... gonna wear it for a life time... so it must be right!


Wedding Gowns and Suits

Next, final fitting and make up trial for the suits and gowns! Here is just a photo to share... see more at our wedding :) Joanne, my make-up artist is one humorous lady! She is such a professional and i loved her make-up...she's like the fairy god mother, turning me from Cinderella to a pretty princess... haha she also said i look sweet... and so she gave me a choice.. "sweet" or "elegant" look, i went for the latter. HOw can i be sweet?? okie perhaps looks are deceiving... character wise i'm not sweet.. i'm tomboy... the effects with the make-up is so different.. its so complete, we are ready for the shoot. Opps, alvin's new set of white suit is not, left the pants. Will be ready by coming Sat. :) He loved his suits, though the design for the white one is almost the same as the black one, we just wanted to have a change of colours. I want him to enjoy the process of having changing into different attire... I loved all my gowns, WG, EG and CS. I loved my CS especially... very vibrant and bubbly colour... its very me :) My EG colour i tink will turn out pretty well in photos.. i love the back... so flowy.. As for the WG, it has many layers.. even Kim (another designer) was saying.. u'll have probs during the shoot and i better get GOOD helpers on actual day to take care of the train, if not it will not look nice. Jessica is the best! She gave me wat i wanted and made it nice for me.


Birthday Dinner - Pre-advanced Celebration

Alvin has celebrated my birthday with me on Sat. He didnt get me a present as we hardly practise giving presents on birthdays, but we had a wonderful dinner at Hotel 1929, Ember. Nice fine dinning food, the red wine we ordered is pretty smooth too. We finally get to have a good rest after all the mad rush in the afternoon. The make-up i had was lasting... haha as I was still wearing it till midnight... good good... I feel loved during the dinner. We were very happy, enjoying our conversation, living in our own world though it was very rowdy in the restaurant. In short, we had a great time!


I haven't felt so hyper for a long time! This entire wedding preps is getting me so happy and excited... Alvin is currently in the flight, on his way to Korea for work. Will be back on 22nd, before on wedding shoot. So no choice we got to celebrate in advanced, but its okie. I know its kinda mushy... but i know that his heart is with me no matter where he is. This boring man has make me feel so sweet in my heart the entire week when he's back in SG. Realli spent loads of quality time together... he's the man! Now, i'm waiting for u to come back again.. and go thru the fun photoshoot together :)


No comments: