Monday, May 14, 2007

Reno and Wedding Updates

Some quick updates about the house and my wedding preps. Good work to the tilers and my Interior designer. All the tiling work is close to completion. Just attached 2 pics this time to show you that all my bedrooms tiles are completed with skirting! Left some tiling work for the kitchen tiles... need to touch up some parts as we decided to change the toilet doors last minute! With this decision, we have spoiled a few tiles, so its not their fault.


We will start installing the cabinets this Thursday, so by next Tues or Wed, all the cabinets will be up. The other good news is that we have purchased our Hoods and Hobs! Well, the hob is 1/5 the price of my hood! Having a kitchen island really cost us a huge bomb... the hood itself is $1500! My god, with this amt i can get 2 normal hood for the conventional type of kitchen.


As for my wedding preps, everything is planned out but i'm just waiting for the time to come and execute it! Spoke to the florist, he sounds really sincere and nice. Will only be seeing him one week before the photoshoot so that we will know what are the seasonal flowers available. I love the way he design the bouquet, so nice! Share with you this pic, I think this is one of his signature piece and its my favourite too. I always wanted to use white roses for my wedding, i think roses are just beautiful. You may find them too common, but beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I must introduce you the florist, FLUV, and the designer is Justin :)


No comments: