Monday, May 7, 2007

Exciting Wedding Preps Updates

I had my first gown fitting on 5th May, Saturday. I really love my Cheong Sum (knee length). I think I can carry the colour and lace pretty well. As for the wedding gown, i've gotten something i wanted, BIG FAT CAN CAN Dress! hehe i loved it "pong pong" like my designer called it. But i am quite worried for my Evening gown, not sure if its the colour, design or the materials i've chosen that i'm not very comfortable with.

I love the Evening gown design, i guess its the materials i've chosen tat doesn't bring out the design. The colour is okie, unique in a way as not many will chose Green for their gowns. Yes, its green... though i might look better in peachy pink, i think its a good try to go for something different. I have a friend who is also using the same green i've picked! I think she will definitely look gorgeous in it. Hearing from her, i can feel that she is confident wearing that colour. I must learn to be like her, must be confident so to bring out the good of the design and colour. I enjoy speaking to this bride-to-be, she is actuallya friend's friend. Knew her at a wedding dinner, and its a coincidence that we are using the same bridal shop. She is a very nice lady and give good advises.

Alvin had his fair share of fun by choosing his suits design. Initially he wanted something more fanciful and wanted it in White (hehe so to be my prince), but in the end he chose jet black. What changes his mind was the black satin on the suit. Once he saw it, he fell in love with it :) Guys are VAIN TOO! In fact, very vain. But I'm happy that he is finally more interested in all the gowns/suits/wedding preps.

Accompanied my mum for shopping today. She spent over $1000 for an evening gown and a tea dress to wear it for my wedding! Haha tea dress is meant for the day ceremony when we are offering her tea. Don't be surprised if my mum's evening gown looks better than mine! Hers are with nice sequins and glitters. Maybe she will be the prettiest Mum! Okie, its time to spend some time for my Dad and in-laws. Need to bring my dad to make his suit. And spend some time to bring my Mother-in-law to buy an evening gown too :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.