Monday, May 21, 2007

Busy Weekend

In another few hours, I will be working in a new place. I really hope that i can adapt to the new environment fast enough and enjoy working there. Its quite scary to change a working environment after working at the same place for some time. Especially so, when you already have friends and lotsa fun in the previous co. Well guys, wish me luck :) Though i should be sleeping by now so that i look awake tmr, i just feel like updating the blog.
I had a busy weekend! Wow it's incredible! On Saturday morning, Alvin and I attended one of my best friend's Solemnization Ceremony! Dawn, Jing and I were early to accompany her for her dressing up. We are all very excited for her, she is our 1st uni friend to tie the knot! Very happy for our "MG". Now, she has become Mrs Yong! Haha, look at our pretty Mrs Yong, she is smiling radiantly. MG, we sincerely wish you a Blissful Marriage! I'm sure you will be a good wife... Dickson, you're a lucky man!


Wendy dressing up.
Wendy and Dickson listening carefully, paying close attention to their solemnization ceremony.
Now they are pronounced as Man and Wife!!!!!!!
After attending her big event, I went for my second fitting with Alvin and Nicole! My WG (wedding gown) is close to completion! My EG (evening gown) turns out better... but i still think that there is room for improvement... The cutting of the EG makes me look very straight... haha my figure is straight enough... tink got to check with my designer again to see how we can improve it. My CS (cheong sum) is still my favourite! Really love it, and it gives me some "curves" haha. After adding the beads, I think it makes the CS even BETTER. The colour is just fantastic! Took some pictures, but don't think I will share with you guys yet... wait till the final fitting and the trial make-up. Then I will show you something :)
More updates on the house... My cooker hood and top cabinets are installed. After all, the wall tiles colour and the kitchen cabinet colour turns out pretty well, quite matching, so i'm now less worried and happier.

We have shrunk our bedroom to create space for our huge wardrobe! Okie, it's a mini walk-in wardrobe (with cupboard doors)... Its too dusty without doors... so for easier maintenance, lets just have doors! With the walk-in, it also give us some sort of a passage way for us to walk into the room. Perhaps we can hang our wedding photo by the side of the wall? We shall see how it goes.

This is the view from my bed frame. The wires sticking out of the wardrobe is for our 27" LCD TV. The open space at the lower bottom is for us to place our players in. the gap on the right is the entrance to the master toilet and the wardrobes.
Our uncompleted bed frame. There will be cushion on the bedhead so to create a softer look. Should ite remain as Brown or should we change the colour to make it the same as the walk-in wardrobe??? Headache!

No comments: