Thursday, May 10, 2007

Busy Busy...

Oh good news, my Future Mother-In-Law gotten her evening gown too and is from the same place where my mum bought the gown. It cost us $800, a gift from both me and my bf... we have not gotten her anything since we started dating.

Now, I have a list of things that I should do but not done! Currently taking a break from work and will start again in a week's time. I'm so lack of time! I want a longer break actualli.. reno, wedding are taking up a lot of my time... though i enjoy the process, I just want more rest.

Better pull up my socks and get moving faster.
1) Men's Suits for my all the men in the house (my dad and bro, his dad and bro). I have gotten the contacts of 3 shops... duno which one to go to... confused!

2) Flowers, I need to go speak to the florist for my photoshoot and actual day flowers. Think i shd get it done this week, so that I dun need to worry when i start working...

3) Hair - my hair is one of the most impt thing... I can't leave it undone for more than 6mths. Its time!!!! I need to do something to it so that my hair will look good during the shoot. Shd i straighten it or just dye?? Okie, i know my hair is dry, but i just need to do something to it :)

4) Time for facial, I've stopped going for facial close to a mth!!! Help!

No comments: