Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Me - A Housewife???

My parents are away and just came back this evening. I have become a full-time housewife today! I did all the household chores like vacumming the floor, tidying up the house, took a walk with winnie (okie she is my dog, my family member of high importance)... etc... shop for my dinner and did the cooking! I have not cooked for ages since i came back from the down and under.

Cooked a total of 4 dishes -
1) Healthy soup (i call it Vitamin ABC soup where the ingredients consist of tomatoes, corn, potatoes, onions, carrots and pork ribs. Simple, easy to cook and nice to drink)

2) Deep fry pork strips... too bad i don't have enough time to cook the sauce, if not it will taste even better.

3) Steam eggs with dried scallops

4) Stir fry "Xiao Bai Cai"

I have a lucky man who get to taste all these dishes! Well, i call him lucky, coz so far since i came back from aussie, i have never cooked a full spread dinner for someone. So he is indeed lucky!

These are just something simple that me and room-mates loved and used to cook in Australia. I realli missed the times when the 6 of us cook for our daily spread. So Ladies, when my house is up, shall we cook again?

No comments: