Friday, May 4, 2007

My Lovely Tiles...

Finally made up my mind... will not change the new kitchen wall tiles to another colour.. will just go with the current ones... beginning to get used to them now... i hope the end product will be satisfactory.


Today is so exciting! more work completed for the house.. the entire living area has been covered with tiles! So left 3 more bedrooms to go. Can't wait to post the pictures!
Just wanted to show you how it looks like during renovation. I would say the tilers did a good job, its not that messy though.




This is the colour of my living cum bedroom floor tiles. Greyish looking ya? Well... i always thought it will look too dark, but i kinda regret not chosing a DARKER colour now.. begin to fall in love with dark, matte tiles. Maybe you won't like it, but thank god, i do! It was more of Alvin's favourite than mine... but it has become my favourite too! (and i wish its darker... maybe after the chemical wash... will it be darker???)



The tilers at work... Can you see that grey???


okie.. kitchen tiles.. pls turn out well...


This is OUR FAVOURITE! But i think not many will like it... This is our master toilet tiles! I love that BLACK! All sides of the wall will be in black, including my floor tiles, and besides one side of the wall which is in grey. I really love the black!!! Our parents are very much UNHAPPY with it though... haha but well, what do to, we just have to do something we like :)

No comments: