Monday, July 2, 2007

Sweet things...

Thoughts about keeping wedding gown
Mr Alvin has been very sweet... he has always discourage me to buy/keep my wedding gown coz we will have no space to store it and no chance to wear it again, definitely. But as we collected our gowns for the shoot that day, he took my hands and told me that if i really liked the gown and can't bear to part with it, i can keep it after the wedding.

This really comes as a surprise, coming out from my dearest mouth! The thought itself is already satisfying enough (though i still feel like keeping it...hehehe) but I've also always discouraged ppl to keep their gowns. Honestly what can you do with it? Yes, memories and all the sweet things that happened. But, we have photographers... and that's their job to keep our memories alive! Besides, we all have brains, so precious moments shd be kept safe and locked in a secured part of our brains... well easier said than done, I'm a gal too and getting more girly now, that's why i also want to keep the gown. But nothing is firmed.. i'm just listing out the possibilities.

Invitation Cards
We've finally went down to choose our invitation cards. I always wanted something different, but I've decided to go with something classy and simple. We've chosen a cute icon, boy and girl which represent us! haha! Wanted to choose a pair of pigs, but Muslim friends might not like to receive it...we are sensitive towards our guests' feelings.

Booking of JP
I shall call up the JP tomorrow and booked him for our solemnization! Its less than 3 months to the wedding and I've not booked him yet. We have finally came to a conclusion, we'll have our solemnization at 6pm. Hmm so i tink its abt time to call up the hotel and make the necessary arrangements.

"The Negotiation"
We are pretty cool, so are our families. We have left both parents to meet up on their own to discuss abt the wedding stuff... well they have met a few times so dun need us to be around. Everything went well :)

No comments: