Tuesday, July 24, 2007

chirpy... cheery... contented

Well, for no reasons i'm feeling quite happy. I was not feeling fantastic this afternoon after the attachment at the shop. I did learn something new, but I think an attachment like that can be enhanced to become more effective in meeting the objectives. But somewhat, after my boyboy has touched down in Korea and gave me a call, he brightens up my day. I think a phone call and a smile from him does make a difference.

But what really cheers me up, is knowing the fact that he appreciates me and not taking me for granted. He knew that i've been feeling frustrated over wedding stuff and reno, he took over the job from me and try his very best to lighten my load. And today, on his msn nick it says "I m glad to have a nice wifey for the rest of my life... :) "

Well, i'm touched :) Partially because he said something like this.. and alvin being a very inexpressive person, he actually displays it as his msn nick, this means something to me. He is not a mushy person, or someone who can sweet talk, so by saying all these i know its from the bottom of his heart. I am not the best wife in the world, but at least in his eyes, i'm a good wife. Perhaps there is no flowers and wine, but he is always there for me. This wedding preparation once again brought us closer, and it actually made me realised how impt we are to each other.

Of coz, i can feel the difference of how he's been treating me... though no flowers and all.. he actualli made the effort to buy me my small items to make me happy... keke maybe you tink that i'm too easily contented but i'm happy this way... every small thing he buys makes me happy! My birds nest, SKII eye and face masks... haha etc... he wont spend on gf unnecessary... keke maybe my status is upgraded to wife soon.. so treatment is very different... and is for the better! yippee!

17th Tuesday
We've been rather busy last week, chosen our PS photos last tuesday, but i'm still making some changes here and there. So will most probably email tuckys the final chosen photos later this week. Rather tired and lazy to do it now.

20th Friday
It was rather peaceful, we didn't do much stuff. Alvin was on leave on friday, and he was so sweet to meet for lunch before he proceed to do all the reno stuf. To me, its not a given or must have, like what we say "Ying Gai De" in chinese. He is hardly around and we hardly have a chance to meet for lunch. Well, its an luxury to dine together.


We pretty much lead our own lives, yes we do. An example, we met for dinner, then we decided that we had nothing in common to do, so he went home to play his war craft while i went back to my own place to catch some tv series. But we still want to be together over the weekend, so he came over and we were watching soccer together. Yeah, so this is how much we treasure each other's company, and quality time. We dun need to be together 24/7, but we need quality attention from each other.

21 Sat
We went KTV with my sec sch friends after settling our furniture stuff. He was so tired, he fell aslp at the last hour of the session. We also collected our wedding invites! So friends, watch out the red bomb is coming your way very soon! I love the cream colour invite i've chosen, and the cutie boy and gal image he has chosen. I think it's very US.. we are like kids... boy and gal is getting married :)

22 Sun
Yesterday was exciting, we finally bought our first batch of household items! haha rice and such, we are preparing for our "shifting in ceremony" this coming saturday! Yeah our nest is up!!!!!! Okie okie... will get my house more ready.. then i will take photos okie? now it's still an empty shell!


23 Mon (today)
Well, everything is finally firmed up! We have filed out registry of marriage! keke... now its realli time to count down to our wedding day - 58 days! Time flies! my god!


No comments: