Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Simple weekend

I had a simple but happy weekend. My boy was lucky and i was lucky too, he does not have to stay in JB to work on Friday night, so he travelled back to SG just to have dinner with me :) then back to JB as he needs to work on Saturday.

On Saturday afternoon, we got luckier! He came back on Sat evening and left on Sunday night. Instead of me going over to JB for the weekend, he came back to Singapore and kept me accompanied. We did nothing much except accompanying each other. Just staying close to each other, the presence is sufficient to keep me contented the entire day. Went to his place for dinner and some durians, then meet up with his frens at serangoon for some bowling games and had supper together.

On Sunday, we just spent time lazing around each other. He played his warcraft, while i took a nap next to him. Haha... so "xiao nu ren", just enjoying every moment spent together. His sister was so kind, she prepared dinner for us! The meal was great and especially so when its prepared with mushroom soup! Ours favourite!

He supposed to be away for 12days, now i managed to steal 2 days from him, this makes me happy. And i supposed he feels happy too. I can see that he's happy with me around though i might be just sleeping like a pig every time he turn around and look at me, but i can feel it from him that he too feel contented with my presence.

Perhaps, this is one very important thing we share in common, appreciating each other's presence and feeling contented with the smallest things. Its always quite sad to tell people that we hardly share anything in common, besides mahjong, watching soccer, clubbing and... i duno wat. haha

He dislikes the things i enjoy, such as diving, wake boarding, bungy jumping etc. I love to do more of these sports, but he finds it too dangerous! I enjoy swimming and worshipping the sun (just that i'm trying to remain fair so that i look pretty in my gowns), he doesnt. I enjoy sleeping haha everyone knows it.. and he doesnt! He loves playing warcraft, soccer games, etc games and i DON'T! I tried picking up bowling so that we share something in common, but my interests faded off after a year... i still play once in a very BLUE moon.

Anyhow, the morale of the story is, a couple doesn't need to have the same interests to be together. Doesn't mean that the opposite attracts too. Its how you want it to work and how you work towards it. Of coz it takes both hands to clap :)

No comments: