Thursday, September 13, 2007

Xy Bridal Shower

I've been so tired, sick, busy and extremely lazy to update my blog, and if i don't do it before the wedding I feel that i'm letting down my dear friends who celebrated my hen's night with me.

We have decided to meet at Timbre for dinner... but it was so packed, some of us were late and dinner started late... and i had GASTRIC so didnt have too much a drink... but we still had a hell lot of fun.

I must thank all the gals for organising this memorable and eventful night for me. Thanks Nic, Jodie, Chel, Jing, Dawn and Wendy! Also thanks to some of my guy friends namely Jeffrey, Junwei, Weiliang and some other who turned up!

A picture speaks a thousand words, and i have tons of pictures to share!

This is how i looked before they started to shower me with gifts.



Me and my Uni friends




Me and my poly friends, we definitely looked hungry with the yummy cup cakes. Compliments from jodie.


My sec sch buddies who never treated me as a gal, but one of their brothers








The night begins with lots of gifts and dressing up!














Finally, XY you are off the rack... okie, my gals are so happy for me that i'm leaving singlehood... hahaha. they bought me this sexy hot pink lingerie, a sash and a tiara.


Got me up the stage...

The band played for me... and both the singers sang something sexy to me... oh so loved... haha











Showered with blessings...
I'm supposed to go round Timbre and get ppl to give me their blessings... all will be written in the box. Met realli nice ppl, and one even bought me drinks when requested.





















Re-Dolling me...

They felt that i looked too nice in what i was wearing.. so, here's my new hairdo. My gals were having lots of fun too...





















There's always a finale to something...
So my sec sch friend - Junwei has been so kind to think of the finale for me... and of coz he got to go through it with me... hahaha "evil laughter"...

What's the plan? I'm supposed to dip one of my fingers into some chili sauce... and they made me go round asking 5 different guys to lick or suck that finger... Er, its realli disgusting though i'm not the one sucking it... But it was good fun! Jun Wei is the first to do it... but he is not counted as 1 of the 5.



No comments: